Re: email with attachments--I can't ever open the attachment

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Options / Security.
    Uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved ... '

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:36:57 GMT, in
    <Z_1Ra.60692$>
    argie65 scrawled:

    --