Re: Email Help????

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by licknlabia, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. licknlabia

    licknlabia Guest

    Is this happening at home/ work, is this a pop3, smtp, IMAP, mapi, HTTP
    email system you are running:?

    If this is an internet pop3 account and you have your outlook client
    checking mail every second, your connection to
    the mail server in short terms gets screwed up, if this an exchange server
    in your work environment your server has serious
    issues.

    we can't help you if you don't give us more info...

    - rg

    "InsaneG0D" <> wrote in message
    I am currently running Windows 2K with Office 2000.

    When ever I go to send an email message, the message hangs.

    When I click on send, the message remains open with the hourglass for a good
    30 seconds before being sent.

    Has anyone come across this problem?

    Any suggestions???

    Thanx in advance....

    licknlabia, Jul 10, 2003

  2. licknlabia

    InsaneG0D Guest

    It's using exchange server. But this is only happening to one machine...

    InsaneG0D, Jul 10, 2003