Re: Electricity (again)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ted Kunich, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Ted Kunich

    Ted Kunich Guest

    What are you using to measure in the micro amps???? I work with test
    equipment all the time, standard handheld stuff does not have that kind
    of resolution. Are you sure you are not talking milliamps? I can see
    feeling a few milliamps, but microamps at 110V you will never feel.

    Ted Kunich, Jul 1, 2003