Re: Electrical Registation What utter CRAP..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Enkidu, Jul 2, 2008.

  1. Enkidu

    Enkidu Guest

    Freesias wrote:
    > On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:35:25 +1200, Brian Mathews wrote:
    >
    >> Well its proven my case a boy in Kapiti got a electric shocked
    >> caused by incorrectly wire lamps posts..

    >
    > Would you care to render that in standard English?
    >

    A boy in Kapiti got zapped by an incorrectly wired lamp post. Roger is
    bemoaning the lack of craftsmanship in today's registered electricians.
    >
    >> And not just one company involved..

    >
    > In what? arranging to get electrics shocked?
    >

    More than one company was involved in the faulty wiring of the lamp posts.
    >
    >> Plus also here a Transformer box left open, a boy got burnt I think
    >> from memory.

    >
    > Can't be nice being burned by memory - not even by the memory of
    > someone with Alzheimer's!
    >

    A kid got into an unlocked power distribution box and got badly burned.

    Sheesh, Lennier, you have to try harder! It's not hard to translate
    Roger's postings, and it's not nice to pick on his spelling and grammar.
    His technical spoutings are another thing.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    Have you ever noticed that if something is advertised as 'amusing' or
    'hilarious', it usually isn't?
    Enkidu, Jul 2, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Enkidu

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "sam" typed:
    > Enkidu wrote:
    >> Freesias wrote:
    >>> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:35:25 +1200, Brian Mathews wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Well its proven my case a boy in Kapiti got a electric shocked
    >>>> caused by incorrectly wire lamps posts..
    >>>
    >>> Would you care to render that in standard English?
    >>>

    >> A boy in Kapiti got zapped by an incorrectly wired lamp post. Roger
    >> is bemoaning the lack of craftsmanship in today's registered
    >> electricians.
    >>>
    >>>> And not just one company involved..
    >>>
    >>> In what? arranging to get electrics shocked?
    >>>

    >> More than one company was involved in the faulty wiring of the lamp
    >> posts.
    >>>
    >>>> Plus also here a Transformer box left open, a boy got burnt I think
    >>>> from memory.
    >>>
    >>> Can't be nice being burned by memory - not even by the memory of
    >>> someone with Alzheimer's!
    >>>

    >> A kid got into an unlocked power distribution box and got badly
    >> burned. Sheesh, Lennier, you have to try harder! It's not hard to
    >> translate
    >> Roger's postings, and it's not nice to pick on his spelling and
    >> grammar. His technical spoutings are another thing.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Cliff
    >>

    >
    > Only a complete idiot like Roger could draw the conclusion that
    > electrical registration is responsible for a contractors negligence.
    > The reverse is true, electrical registration makes it possible to
    > withdraw the negligent contractors ability to practice.


    Whic is why Roger is so incensed by the whole thing. Didn't he get refused
    registration?
    --
    Shaun.

    DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
    offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
    If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to
    me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)
    ~misfit~, Jul 4, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 18:39:52 +1200, ~misfit~ <>
    wrote in <news:486dc5b8$>:

    > Somewhere on teh intarweb "sam" typed:
    >> Enkidu wrote:
    >>> Freesias wrote:
    >>>> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:35:25 +1200, Brian Mathews wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Well its proven my case a boy in Kapiti got a electric shocked
    >>>>> caused by incorrectly wire lamps posts..
    >>>>
    >>>> Would you care to render that in standard English?
    >>>>
    >>> A boy in Kapiti got zapped by an incorrectly wired lamp post. Roger
    >>> is bemoaning the lack of craftsmanship in today's registered
    >>> electricians.
    >>>>
    >>>>> And not just one company involved..
    >>>>
    >>>> In what? arranging to get electrics shocked?
    >>>>
    >>> More than one company was involved in the faulty wiring of the lamp
    >>> posts.
    >>>>
    >>>>> Plus also here a Transformer box left open, a boy got burnt I think
    >>>>> from memory.
    >>>>
    >>>> Can't be nice being burned by memory - not even by the memory of
    >>>> someone with Alzheimer's!
    >>>>
    >>> A kid got into an unlocked power distribution box and got badly
    >>> burned. Sheesh, Lennier, you have to try harder! It's not hard to
    >>> translate
    >>> Roger's postings, and it's not nice to pick on his spelling and
    >>> grammar. His technical spoutings are another thing.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers,
    >>>
    >>> Cliff
    >>>

    >>
    >> Only a complete idiot like Roger could draw the conclusion that
    >> electrical registration is responsible for a contractors negligence.
    >> The reverse is true, electrical registration makes it possible to
    >> withdraw the negligent contractors ability to practice.

    >
    > Whic is why Roger is so incensed by the whole thing. Didn't he get refused
    > registration?


    He's too ashamed to say.

    --
    - Nic.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jul 4, 2008
    #3
  4. Enkidu

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Rex Havoc" typed:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    > news:486dc5b8$...
    >> Somewhere on teh intarweb "sam" typed:
    >>> Enkidu wrote:
    >>>> Freesias wrote:
    >>>>> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:35:25 +1200, Brian Mathews wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Well its proven my case a boy in Kapiti got a electric shocked
    >>>>>> caused by incorrectly wire lamps posts..
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Would you care to render that in standard English?
    >>>>>
    >>>> A boy in Kapiti got zapped by an incorrectly wired lamp post. Roger
    >>>> is bemoaning the lack of craftsmanship in today's registered
    >>>> electricians.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> And not just one company involved..
    >>>>>
    >>>>> In what? arranging to get electrics shocked?
    >>>>>
    >>>> More than one company was involved in the faulty wiring of the lamp
    >>>> posts.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Plus also here a Transformer box left open, a boy got burnt I
    >>>>>> think from memory.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Can't be nice being burned by memory - not even by the memory of
    >>>>> someone with Alzheimer's!
    >>>>>
    >>>> A kid got into an unlocked power distribution box and got badly
    >>>> burned. Sheesh, Lennier, you have to try harder! It's not hard to
    >>>> translate
    >>>> Roger's postings, and it's not nice to pick on his spelling and
    >>>> grammar. His technical spoutings are another thing.
    >>>>
    >>>> Cheers,
    >>>>
    >>>> Cliff
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Only a complete idiot like Roger could draw the conclusion that
    >>> electrical registration is responsible for a contractors negligence.
    >>> The reverse is true, electrical registration makes it possible to
    >>> withdraw the negligent contractors ability to practice.

    >>
    >> Whic is why Roger is so incensed by the whole thing. Didn't he get
    >> refused registration?

    >
    > You can check here whos registered etc
    > http://www.ewr.govt.nz/pls/web/dbssiten.main
    > Wow - Im still listed :p


    Heh! Yeah, I think we've been there before when Roger claimed to be a
    registered astronaut, no, wait, it was the time he claimed to be a
    registered electrician as he was supposedly working repairing appliances.

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
    offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
    If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to
    me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)
    ~misfit~, Jul 4, 2008
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Guest
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    686
    Peter
    Jan 23, 2007
  2. Guest
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    552
    Guest
    Jan 23, 2007
  3. Guest
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    440
  4. Geronimo!

    FireFox what utter Crap..

    Geronimo!, Sep 28, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    67
    Views:
    1,286
    Ryan Jacobs
    Oct 8, 2004
  5. Geronimo!

    FireFox what utter Crap..

    Geronimo!, Sep 28, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    353
    Nathan Mercer
    Sep 28, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page