    ago. My brother is in the process of converting a 912.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Aug 14, 2009

  2. chuckcar

    philo Guest

    chuckcar wrote:
    > philo <> wrote in
    >
    >> Friend of mine built this
    >>
    >> http://www.tdlelectronics.com/EV.shtml

    > An Eldorado! Haven't seen one of those since I got the Hot wheel car ages
    > ago. My brother is in the process of converting a 912.

    El Camino actually

    another friend of mine has one...in more or less original condition

    philo, Aug 14, 2009

  3. chuckcar wrote:

    > philo wrote:
    >> Friend of mine built this
    >>
    >> http://www.tdlelectronics.com/EV.shtml

    > An Eldorado!

    Eldorado? Where?

    "Electic [sic] El Camino"

    > Haven't seen one of those since I got the Hot wheel car ages
    > ago.

    (That would be last week, right?)

    > My brother is in the process of converting a 912.

    Porsche? I doubt there is enough room for batteries...

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 14, 2009
  4. chuckcar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:23:02 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >He was just showing off how much he knows about cars.

    If chucktard knows as much about cars as he does about computers....

    Evan Platt, Aug 14, 2009
  5. Evan Platt wrote:

    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >> He was just showing off how much he knows about cars.

    > If chucktard knows as much about cars as he does about computers....

    He only knows about the "chuck car!"

    I used to have a 1994 Chuck Roadster with the TwinCam 4 cyl and
    five-speed. I sold it though, because it kept breaking down.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 14, 2009