Re: Elderly female clerk dies after being set on fire by negro during robbery.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by walt tonne, May 27, 2012.

  1. walt tonne

    walt tonne Guest

    walt tonne, May 27, 2012

  2. walt tonne

    james Guest

    james, May 27, 2012

  3. walt tonne

    Guest

    On Sun, 27 May 2012 09:37:41 -0700 (PDT), walt tonne
    <> wrote:

    >On May 26, 4:03 pm, walt tonne <> wrote:
    >> http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Clerk-burned-in-robbery-dies-of-injuri...

    Terrible thing. How anyone can do something like this is beyond me.

    >> Yeah, the groids picture on the site. Pussified Whites just slink
    >> away.
    >>
    >> Look at these savages:
    >>
    >> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation

    Look at this savage. Oh, but she's white. I guess for racist pricks
    like you that makes it ok.

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-grandmother-shoots-kills-grandson/story?id=16405638

    , May 27, 2012