Re: Ejecting CD from Tray - Unpredictable and Frustrating.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sherlock, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. sherlock

    sherlock Guest

    Gerry,
    I also had this problem and decided to smash the PC case and all with a
    hammer and jemmy the drive with a screwdriver. Got my CD out, however,
    whole computer was knacked in process. No regrets, I got tremendous
    satisfaction from it and made a change from taking out my frustrations on my
    family again.

    BTW - got a nice new one now (apple mac) PCs and Windows are
    pishytimewastingcollectionof junkyparts.
    HeeHee
    "Gerry" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me please? Often my CD tray simply does not eject and I
    > have to turn my computer off (with CD trapped inside). I then turn the
    > computer on and I instantly press the eject button to get my CD out. It

    is
    > so annoying having to do this. Any advice please. I have also tried

    right

    sherlock, Jul 28, 2003