Re: Ejecting CD from Tray - Unpredictable and Frustrating.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mellowed, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Mellowed

    Mellowed Guest

    Do you have an HP?

    "Gerry" <> wrote in message
    : Can anyone help me please? Often my CD tray simply does not eject and I
    : have to turn my computer off (with CD trapped inside). I then turn the
    : computer on and I instantly press the eject button to get my CD out. It
    is
    : so annoying having to do this. Any advice please. I have also tried
    right
    : clicking eject whilst in Explorer and selecting the CD Drive - it also
    : rarely works.
    :
    : Tia
    :