Re: EEE 1000 w/XP still has no SSHD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by why?, Nov 10, 2008.

  1. why?

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 23:52:25 -0600, Sarah Houston wrote:

    >I need something like an EEE 1000 with XP and SSHD for the car, for

    SSHD, Sshd (Secure Shell Daemon)? Assume you mean SSD , solid state
    drive instead of a hardisk. In that case would expect the EEE to have a
    socket you could at least add one in.

    Ah which 1000?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASUS_Eee_PC#Eee_1000_Series
    The Eee PC 1000 uses a 8GB internal SSD, with a 32GB PCI Express Mini
    SSD module for a total of 40GB. The 1000h does not have a SSD, and
    instead uses an internal hard drive of either 80GB or 160GB. [51]

    All Eee PC models also include a SD card socket, supporting MMC, SD and
    SDHC cards for additional storage.

    >running Streets & Trips on routes.
    >
    >Being Asus apparently aint gonna make it that way, what other computer mfg
    >makes something similar for about the same price?

    What price?

    Me
    why?, Nov 10, 2008