    WingNut Guest

    I created my own version from the laserdisc edition, and it turned out
    fantastic. Gays' can go pound salt....

    WingNut, Sep 6, 2003

  2. WingNut

    Dunf Guest

    "WingNut" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns93EE89395E1F7nospamnospamcom@130.81.64.196...
    > I created my own version from the laserdisc edition, and it turned out
    > fantastic. Gays' can go pound salt....

    Interesting you say that since it is quite probable that Eddie Murphy is
    gay. I mean, the guy picked up a shemale and claims not to have known? I
    guess the adams apple didn't give it away let alone the breasts that were
    harder than softballs.

    Dunf, Sep 7, 2003

  3. WingNut

    Mo Lei Tau Guest

    > > I created my own version from the laserdisc edition, and it turned out
    > > fantastic. Gays' can go pound salt....
    > >

    > Interesting you say that since it is quite probable that Eddie Murphy is
    > gay. I mean, the guy picked up a shemale and claims not to have known? I
    > guess the adams apple didn't give it away let alone the breasts that were
    > harder than softballs.

    Maybe it's Eddie he's talking about. I dunno if he has any say in whether
    Delirious or Raw comes out, but Murphy's been making a sh*tload of Disney or
    Disney-esque movies lately. He's cultivating a completely different image
    now.

    --
    Edshugeo The GodMoor
    http://edshugeo.com

    I just came. Everything just came. W-was that the big bang?
    Alan Moore - Promethea book four

    Mo Lei Tau, Sep 7, 2003
  4. WingNut

    WingNut Guest

    Whatever, but Delirious and Raw were phenominal and it's a damn shame the
    gays have the power to squash them...Thank God for LaserDIsc

    WingNut, Sep 8, 2003
  5. WingNut

    Eric R. Guest

    "Mo Lei Tau" <> wrote in message

    > Maybe it's Eddie he's talking about. I dunno if he has any say in whether
    > Delirious or Raw comes out

    Maybe Michael Jackson and Mr. T. are keeping it shelved.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Sep 8, 2003
  6. WingNut

    WingNut Guest

    I doubt Mr. T gives a crap :)

    WingNut, Sep 10, 2003
  7. WingNut

    Steve Hanson Guest

    WingNut wrote in <Xns93F1D2FF11919nospamnospamcom@130.81.64.196>:

    >I doubt Mr. T gives a crap :)

    "Don't cum too fast or I'll flex my buttcheeks and rip yo' dick off!"

    Steve Hanson, Sep 12, 2003