Re: Economial Registered IT Exams Questions

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by T-Bone, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    "glen mccarythy" <> wrote
    > We offer best it cert questions for all the related certification
    > companies , these certification questions are fully registered , what
    > we have is free samples , bumper packages , full access packages , exam
    > bundles and much much more
    > so log on
    > http://www.certquestions.com

    > View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1047406.html

    Hmm, one ashfarker posting via another ashfarker's news service.

    And for those of your considering visiting this website, cheating is bad,
    m'kay?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL