Re: Earthlink and Mozilla newsgroups

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Bryan Ashley, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. Bryan Ashley

    Bryan Ashley Guest

    I also have this problem and I'm using Thunderbird .1 (Build date
    7-23-03) I have not found a solution yet, although as you keep entering
    it it does seem to reduce in frequency. I'm not using Earthlink's news
    servers at all. I've got Wide Open West as my news server. I think its
    got to do with the program, not the provider.

    Bryan Ashley, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Bryan Ashley

    murple Guest

    Bryan Ashley wrote:

    > I also have this problem and I'm using Thunderbird .1 (Build date
    > 7-23-03) I have not found a solution yet, although as you keep entering
    > it it does seem to reduce in frequency. I'm not using Earthlink's news
    > servers at all. I've got Wide Open West as my news server. I think its
    > got to do with the program, not the provider.

    Thanks for your response. It's not quite as bad today as it was
    yesterday. So maybe it will get better with time. I still think
    it's something to do with what Earthlink is doing. Maybe Wide
    Open West is doing it too though.

    murple, Aug 24, 2003