Re: e-books

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by ODB, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. ODB

    ODB Guest

    "M." <> wrote in news:097d01c36d48$fb3fef50
    $:

    > Programming Microsoft.NET
    > [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5200.asp ]
    >
    > Microsoft© ADO .NET Step by Step
    > [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/4825.asp ]

    Sorry i don't have any of does books, but i would lige these :

    MCSE Training Kit (Exam 70-229) Microsoft© SQL Server
    2000 Database Design and Implementation
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/4886.asp ]

    XML Programming (Core Reference)
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/4798.asp ]

    Programming Microsoft.NET
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5200.asp ]

    Microsoft© ADO .NET Step by Step
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/4825.asp ]

    Maby we can find a diffrent arangement, i have loads of other stuff!

    you can contact me at odb (a ) vibeholm.dk

    ODB
    ODB, Aug 29, 2003