Re: e-books

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Shrini, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Shrini

    Shrini Guest

    Hi

    I dont have any of the ebooks you are looking for, but will appreciate if
    you can give me any of the following books

    Inside Microsoft® SQL Server 2000
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/4297.asp ]

    MCSE Training Kit (Exam 70-229) Microsoft® SQL Server
    2000 Database Design and Implementation
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/4886.asp ]

    :)

    shrini

    "M." <> wrote in message
    Hello.

    I want to share following books with you:

    MS Press:

    MCSD Training Kit - Desktop Applications with Microsoft
    Visual Basic 6.0
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/3162.asp ]

    MCSD Training Kit - Distributed Applications with
    Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/3635.asp ]

    Inside Microsoft® SQL Server 2000
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/4297.asp ]

    MCSE Training Kit (Exam 70-229) Microsoft® SQL Server
    2000 Database Design and Implementation
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/4886.asp ]

    Programming Microsoft.NET
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5200.asp ]

    Microsoft® ADO .NET Step by Step
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/4825.asp ]

    XML Programming (Core Reference)
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/4798.asp ]

    I look for these books:

    MS Press:

    Inside C#, Second Edition
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5861.asp ]

    MCAD-MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit Developing Windows®-
    Based Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and
    Microsoft Visual C#T .NET
    [ http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5806.asp ]

    Anyone want to trade?
    Shrini, Aug 29, 2003