Re: DVD storage for 400+ Discs?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Semler, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Semler

    Semler Guest

    I was in the same situation as you are in now and this is what I ended up
    with. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but it looks good and it
    will hold 680 DVD's and it had free shipping.

    http://www.racksandstands.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=PRP1005&catid=14

    "Shadowhawk" <> wrote in message
    > Ok, I'm coming up on a total for 400 DVDs now, and I'm running out of

    room.
    > I've been using two Video Cabinets that hold about 175 DVD's each... but

    pretty
    > soon I'll have no where else to put them.
    > What are my options?
    >
    > Is there someplace that sells an affordable bookcase style storage

    unit..
    > (doesn't matter how high), or should I just make one myself? I'd like to

    have

    Semler, Aug 11, 2003