Re: DVD skipping

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bruce Willis, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Bruce Willis

    Bruce Willis Guest

    I have owned two phillips players, and they both have skipped, jumped,
    frozen up, refused to play.
    All at random times on a wide range of disks. I have been talking to a
    lot of people and other owners of phillips have had the same problem.
    In frustration I splurged out and got the Pioneer 733a that does also
    DVD Audio and SACD - perfect results everytime.

    Bruce Willis, Aug 27, 2003