Re: DVD sketches

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVDHelp.us, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. DVDHelp.us

    DVDHelp.us Guest

    On 29 Aug 2003, "Gus Noon" <> spake thusly, as shown in

    > I have a dvd full of comedy sketches but do not have a dvd burner is
    > there any software that will let me copy some of the sketches to my HD
    > and then burn them to CDR I have never tried copying stuff from dvd
    > before so any help will be appreited **** my spelling
    > Cheers!

    There's an excellent site for this.. Um.. what was that name again? Oh
    yeah... "DVDHelp.us" <G>

    What you're referring to is a VCD or SVCD, depending on what your DVD
    player supports. (SVCD is the better of the two, by the way.)

    Visit http://www.dvdhelp.us

    You'll need the following programs and tutorials:

    DVD Shrink (to rip)

    DVD2AVI (to frameserve... it isn't as hard as it sounds)

    TMPGEnc (to reencode to VCD/SVCD)

    DVDHelp.us TMPGEnc templates (so that you get the settings right in
    TMPGEnc)

    Hang out in the Help Area (ie - forums) and you'll pick up on this stuff
    quickly. :) Some of the best video experts in the world spend their time
    there.

    --
    Jake

    Webmaster