Re: DVD Rental Sites

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by AndyT, Apr 6, 2004.

  1. AndyT

    AndyT Guest

    Yes, the market is quite saturated, but there are some good ones. A
    lot of people rate ScreenSelect. Some of the services won't last the
    course, and some are already dropping by the wayside.

    The competition is fierce, so at the moment it seems the services are
    keen to please and pretty forgiving of their customers, and you could
    probably get by without paying anything for a good while if you could
    be bothered to exploit all the free trials.

    http://www.dvd-rental-guide.co.uk/ has most of the main contenders
    along with reviews, frequently asked questions and free trial
    information.

    AndyT, Apr 6, 2004

  2. AndyT

    Herbie Guest

    On 5 Apr 2004 17:45:09 -0700, (AndyT) wrote:

    >Yes, the market is quite saturated, but there are some good ones. A
    >lot of people rate ScreenSelect. Some of the services won't last the
    >course, and some are already dropping by the wayside.
    >
    >The competition is fierce, so at the moment it seems the services are
    >keen to please and pretty forgiving of their customers, and you could
    >probably get by without paying anything for a good while if you could
    >be bothered to exploit all the free trials.
    >
    >http://www.dvd-rental-guide.co.uk/ has most of the main contenders
    >along with reviews, frequently asked questions and free trial
    >information.

    Tesco have just launched their DVD rental using Video Island.
    http://www.tescodvdrental.com/user/homeNewUser2.php
    Herbie, Apr 6, 2004

  3. AndyT

    guv Guest

    On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:23:21 +0100, Herbie <>
    wrote:

    >>http://www.dvd-rental-guide.co.uk/ has most of the main contenders
    >>along with reviews, frequently asked questions and free trial
    >>information.
    >>

    >Tesco have just launched their DVD rental using Video Island.
    >http://www.tescodvdrental.com/user/homeNewUser2.php

    Looks good - but appears you have to rent both films as 2 choices of a
    2 disc set. Of course you might want to - but what if you dont?

    --

    Marquee Hire at cheap rates from www.37b.co.uk
    guv, Apr 13, 2004