Re: DVD Player Kills Family of Seven

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by GMAN, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. GMAN

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, wrote:
    >From the Livewire Newsfeed
    >
    >August 4, 2003
    >
    >A New Mexico family was killed by a DVD player last Friday.
    >Authorities reported that it appeared that the DVD player had just
    >been purchased. Apparently an accident caused the player to fall off
    >the television set in their living room. It is suspected that the
    >family cat possibly knocked it down. The plastic case of the DVD
    >player became cracked during the fall to the floor, emitting the fatal
    >radiation which killed the entire family of seven.
    >
    >Authorities were notified on Saturday when a relative came to visit
    >and found the family car in the driveway and no one would answer the
    >door. When the police arrived they used forced entry and were shocked
    >at what they found. There were dead bodies laying all over the living
    >room floor, including the husband, wife and five children. None of
    >them showed any signs of physical abuse, and all other possibile
    >causes of death have been ruled out. Authorities are positive the
    >deaths were caused by the DVD player.
    >
    >Additionally, the first officer to enter the premises was struck down
    >and affected by the harmful radiation, and is hospitalized in critical
    >condition. The electric company was summoned and disconnected the
    >power to the premises before further action could be taken.
    >
    >A cat was found laying right next to the fatal DVD player, which leads
    >to the suspicion that the cat was the cause of the player falling off
    >of the television.
    >
    >Names of the family members are being withheld until further
    >investigation and notification of relatives of the deceased.
    >Funeral arrangements will be announced shortly.

    Horseshit, i bet the cops didnt have the house tested for carbon monoxide

    GMAN, Aug 8, 2003

  2. GMAN

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 02:44:55 GMT, (GMAN) Gave
    us:

    >Horseshit, i bet the cops didnt have the house tested for carbon monoxide

    The whole post is a bullshit troll, you fucking retard!

    DarkMatter, Aug 8, 2003

  3. GMAN

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, TheBartenderBuyMeADrink wrote:
    >On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 02:44:55 GMT, (GMAN) Gave
    >us:
    >
    >>Horseshit, i bet the cops didnt have the house tested for carbon monoxide

    > The whole post is a bullshit troll, you fucking retard!

    Eat the corn out of my ahole Darkturd!!!!!!! And while you are at it lick my
    dew sack biatch

    GMAN, Aug 8, 2003