Re: DVD Player Kills Family of Seven

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Peter, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Fatal Radiation ? From a DVD player, what was powering the thing, Uranium ?

    --
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the
    computer you will find at least two human errors,
    Peter, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Peter

    Larry Guest

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:27:35 -0400, Peter <> wrote:

    >Fatal Radiation ? From a DVD player, what was powering the thing, Uranium ?

    Nah, it contained a Disk of Vast Destruction. They got it from Iraq.
    :)
    Larry, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Peter

    Steve Guest

    Peter <> wrote:
    >Fatal Radiation ? From a DVD player, what was powering the thing, Uranium ?

    Hmmm, perhaps the US should be searching for DVD players in Iraq.
    Steve, Aug 4, 2003
  4. Peter

    CJT Guest

    Steve wrote:

    > Peter <> wrote:
    >
    >>Fatal Radiation ? From a DVD player, what was powering the thing, Uranium ?

    > Hmmm, perhaps the US should be searching for DVD players in Iraq.

    Dubya's team probably planted the story in anticipation of another one
    coming soon in which the deadly devices are at last found.
    CJT, Aug 4, 2003
  5. Peter

    Jeeters Guest

    ?

    > Hmmm, perhaps the US should be searching for DVD players in Iraq.

    And it sounds like we have an untapped alternative power source for home
    heating.
    Jeeters, Aug 4, 2003