  1. Jeeters

    Jeeters Guest

    For those that believe this, I got some prime swamp land for ya.

    Jeeters, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Jeeters

    Mike Guest

    yea, really. If it were really that harmfull, it would have exited the
    plastic uncracked too.

    yea fucking right.

    Mike, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Jeeters

    Rick Guest

    Happens every fucking summer. Millions of kiddies in desperate need
    of parental guidance, and a social life.

    Rick, Aug 4, 2003
  4. Jeeters

    JWB Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > Happens every fucking summer. Millions of kiddies in desperate need
    > of parental guidance, and a social life.

    Yea, but to be honest, it's funny to see how many sheep fall for it.

    JWB

    JWB, Aug 5, 2003
  5. "JWB" <> wrote in message
    > "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > > Happens every fucking summer. Millions of kiddies in desperate need
    > > of parental guidance, and a social life.

    > Yea, but to be honest, it's funny to see how many sheep fall for it.

    Baaaaaaa!

    Ann
    (feeling sheepish) :}

    bewtifulfreak, Aug 5, 2003
  6. We have some highly intellectuall media reporters here in OZ. I can see this
    story making the headlines.....

    Henry

    Henry Mydlarz, Aug 6, 2003