Re: DVD not playing

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shep©, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Shep©

    Shep© Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:16:09 +0000 (UTC), In this world we created
    "Sonja" <> wrote :

    >My daughter asked me to put this question for her:
    >
    >When she tries to watch a DVD it says "there's no disc on drive F"
    >
    >What that could be? (the disc is inside)
    >
    >Many thanks for any advice,
    >
    >Sonja

    Is the DVD,"Region Locked"?
    http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,
    Shep©, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Shep©

    Sonja Guest

    Yes, she know how to insert the disc and is from her own collection. She had
    seen it before in the same computer.

    Cheers,

    Sonja
    Sonja, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Shep©

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Sonja continued:

    > Yes, she know how to insert the disc and is from her own collection.
    > She had seen it before in the same computer.
    >

    > Cheers,
    >
    > Sonja

    Then either get a cd-player cleaning disc (cheap and worthwhile) or a new
    DVD drive.
    --
    slumpy
    no more