Re: DVD not playing

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Guest, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sonja,
    Any chance you have the DVD drive letter (in this case F:) assigned to
    another device? Or possibly you have more than one CD device on the
    computer? If so, you might be looking for the wrong device drive letter.
    If you are familiar with Explorer (not to be confused with Internet
    Explorer - <grin>)...open it up and see what drive letter or letters the DVD
    shows up on when the DVD is loaded (you'll usually see a label of the movie
    next to the drive letter). Hope this helps as a start!

    Regards,
    Eric
    Server Engineer
    The Hartford Insurance Group