Re: DVD files to CD size files

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slumpy, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan continued:

    > how can i convert DVD movies to a regular CD sizes.
    > Any programs i need to use?
    > I am using WinXP and i know it has a program call "movie maker"
    > would that be good enough for the job?
    >
    > if so... can anyone tells me how I can find informations on "movie
    > maker"?
    >
    > i don't know anything about video editing, so any help is greatly
    > appreciate.

    Type "movie making" into google, see what happens. Or is someone
    supposed to do that for you too ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Oct 27, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Bob Regis Guest

    slumpy wrote:
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan
    > continued:

    Prick.

    Bob Regis, Oct 27, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bob Regis continued:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan
    >> continued:

    > Prick.

    Eloquent.

    >> Type "movie making" into google, see what happens. Or is someone
    >> supposed to do that for you too ?

    > Prick.

    Very eloquent.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Oct 27, 2003
  4. slumpy

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:47:16 -0000, "slumpy" <> wrote:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan continued:
    >
    >> how can i convert DVD movies to a regular CD sizes.
    >> Any programs i need to use?
    >> I am using WinXP and i know it has a program call "movie maker"
    >> would that be good enough for the job?
    >>
    >> if so... can anyone tells me how I can find informations on "movie
    >> maker"?
    >>
    >> i don't know anything about video editing, so any help is greatly
    >> appreciate.

    >Type "movie making" into google, see what happens. Or is someone
    >supposed to do that for you too ?

    He does need someone to push his shift key sometimes.

    >--
    >slumpy
    >no more
    >no less
    >just slumpy

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640
    Barry OGrady, Oct 29, 2003
  5. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Barry OGrady continued:

    > On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:47:16 -0000, "slumpy" <> wrote:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> how can i convert DVD movies to a regular CD sizes.
    >>> Any programs i need to use?
    >>> I am using WinXP and i know it has a program call "movie maker"
    >>> would that be good enough for the job?
    >>>
    >>> if so... can anyone tells me how I can find informations on "movie
    >>> maker"?
    >>>
    >>> i don't know anything about video editing, so any help is greatly
    >>> appreciate.

    >> Type "movie making" into google, see what happens. Or is someone
    >> supposed to do that for you too ?

    > He does need someone to push his shift key sometimes.
    >

    >> --
    >> slumpy
    >> no more
    >> no less
    >> just slumpy

    Aaaah well I'll send someone round then ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Oct 29, 2003