    Dragon Guest

    Any one used these guys and if so what are they like good or bad

    cheers dave
    Dragon, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Dave Brown Guest

    On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 16:46:01 -0000, "Dragon" <>
    wrote:

    >Any one used these guys

    Yes

    > and if so what are they like good or bad

    Good!

    Quick delivery, and they're very good at exchanging any faulty discs.

    --
    Dave
    Sheffield, England, UK

    http://www.gnudawn.co.uk/
    Dave Brown, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Dragon

    -=APUK=- Guest

    got LOTR-TT 4disc from them for £17.99 in November,
    it was delivered on time (day of release) so I was more than satisfied.

    -=APUK=-, Jan 1, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Brucey2 Guest

    Yep, Have bought a few and no probs.