Re: DVD changers that are able to shuffle *chapters* across disks

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Paul Schilling, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. It's not clear to me that the Start Menu would pose a problem. The
    technology of a DVD player should easily allow going directly to
    chapter #21 upon loading the disk, without playing the start menu
    first.

    Does anybody here own a DVD changer? Have you tried shuffling chapters
    across disks?

    Paul Schilling, Apr 1, 2004