Re: Dvd Burning

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by ProfGene, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. ProfGene

    ProfGene Guest

    You need a DVD burning drive which when I last looked can burn up to 8x.
    When you purchase the DVD burning drive it should come with the software to
    burn a DVD. If the movie is not on the computer you will need a video
    capture system. Since it is very difficult to capture with capture cards
    without dropping frames it is much easier to buy the ADS external device
    that will capture your video without dropping frames. Dropping frames
    sometimes if it is just a few can not be noticed on the video but even a few
    will make the sound choppy so a device like the one I suggested that
    prevents frame dropping is needed unless you have memory maxed out and Raid
    then perhaps it can be done with a capture card.
    "Sunny" <> wrote in message
    > 1) I need to burn a DVD movie at home so could anyone pls tell me what
    > software and equipment do I need?
    >
    > 2) I don't remember what is the speed of my CD rom, how could i find out

    in

    ProfGene, Jul 2, 2004