  1. Travis

    Travis Guest

    Hi jist took the test on Friday. There was about 52 questions, most of them
    (about 37) where mulitple choice. The others were simulation questions that
    showed you a "virutal SQL Server desktop machine" and you had to do things
    like delete queries, and what not. It had to be one the toughest test I have
    taken. I scored a 947/1000 on it. You need 700 to pass.

    Travis, Dec 18, 2006

  2. You guys need to remember that NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) you
    clicked YES to before taking the test. It is one thing to share
    experiences, but sometimes you run a fine line in disclosing details or
    information about the test that Microsoft takes seriously. I am only
    posting this because I have seen firsthand Microsoft punish certified
    individuals for such things. Just looking out for you; as well as the
    value of the certifications!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,