Re: Dumpster Dell saga SUCCESS !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 21, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Joe Cougar, <>, whose name means "has right wing Nazi
    tendencies; likes to watch his friends gang-bang his mother", exhorted:

    > It used to take 10 minutes to get to my browser.If I opened a few
    > programs everything would slow to a crawl and take 20 minutes to shut
    > down.Everything reeeaaallly slow.

    Everything you're saying is a dodge.

    > Ran all kinds of spyware/virusware and removed LOTS but still slow.

    All of a sudden.

    > Then I read how low memory can make things slow and I found out how to
    > check available RAM.

    Format and reinstall.

    > The result was like 30MB with nothing open.Plus I had gotten a
    > couple of warnings that "Physical memory "was used up and that it was
    > borrowing from hard disc.

    Nothing to worry about.

    > No biggie I thought.

    Well, maybe you were mistaken.

    > This model Dell (XP home) came with 128 Ram so I bought and installed an
    > extra 256 and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

    You have spyware.

    > Like a new computer now with everything snap and pop into place,no
    > waiting 5,10 minutes for stuff to appear.

    Format and reinstall.

    > I checked my available memory with a load of programs open and I was
    > using close to 300 MBs!

    You really are a rat, you know?

    > No wonder!

    No rest for the wicked.

    > I'm so happy I feel like telling the whole world to get more memory, Of
    > course most people know something about computers and probably would have
    > figured this out the first day.

    You have spyware.

    > Best........Joe C.

    I know what I'm doing.