    I currently use DVDpacific and Dvdsoon but noticed they don't have it on
    there sites any other cheep out there or is the film not yet released

    cheers in advance Dave
    Dragon, Feb 14, 2004

  2. In article <TyvXb.12901$>,
    says...
    > Hi is this film available in the UK or can I get it imported to the UK.
    >
    > I currently use DVDpacific and Dvdsoon but noticed they don't have it on
    > there sites any other cheep out there or is the film not yet released
    >
    > cheers in advance Dave

    It was released on R1 last year but then pulled literally days after
    release with no explanation as to why, a fair number of copies "slipped
    through the net" and made their way to people's doormats. I got 3 copies
    myself and sold one, opened another to watch and still have a sealed
    copy.
    Expect to pay high for a sealed copy on eBay, avoiding the bootlegs.

    --
    Rid
    Ridwan Hughes, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Ridwan Hughes" <> wrote in message
    > In article <TyvXb.12901$>,
    > says...
    > > Hi is this film available in the UK or can I get it imported to the UK.
    > >
    > > I currently use DVDpacific and Dvdsoon but noticed they don't have it on
    > > there sites any other cheep out there or is the film not yet released
    > >
    > > cheers in advance Dave

    > It was released on R1 last year but then pulled literally days after
    > release with no explanation as to why, a fair number of copies "slipped
    > through the net" and made their way to people's doormats. I got 3 copies
    > myself and sold one, opened another to watch and still have a sealed
    > copy.
    > Expect to pay high for a sealed copy on eBay, avoiding the bootlegs.
    >

    > --
    > Rid

    how much are they going for now then

    dave
    Dragon, Feb 15, 2004
  4. On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:41:06 -0000, "Dragon"
    <> wrote:

    >"Ridwan Hughes" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <TyvXb.12901$>,
    >> says...
    >> > Hi is this film available in the UK or can I get it imported to the UK.
    >> >
    >> > I currently use DVDpacific and Dvdsoon but noticed they don't have it on
    >> > there sites any other cheep out there or is the film not yet released
    >> >
    >> > cheers in advance Dave

    >> It was released on R1 last year but then pulled literally days after
    >> release with no explanation as to why, a fair number of copies "slipped
    >> through the net" and made their way to people's doormats. I got 3 copies
    >> myself and sold one, opened another to watch and still have a sealed
    >> copy.
    >> Expect to pay high for a sealed copy on eBay, avoiding the bootlegs.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Rid

    >how much are they going for now then

    How much hand-holding do you need? Go to Ebay and search for "Duel"
    in the DVD section.

    . Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), Feb 15, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Steve(JazzHunter)" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:41:06 -0000, "Dragon"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Ridwan Hughes" <> wrote in message
    > >> In article <TyvXb.12901$>,
    > >> says...

    UK.

    on

    > >> It was released on R1 last year but then pulled literally days after
    > >> release with no explanation as to why, a fair number of copies "slipped
    > >> through the net" and made their way to people's doormats. I got 3

    copies
    > >> myself and sold one, opened another to watch and still have a sealed
    > >> copy.
    > >> Expect to pay high for a sealed copy on eBay, avoiding the bootlegs.
    > >>

    > >> --
    > >> Rid

    > >how much are they going for now then

    > How much hand-holding do you need? Go to Ebay and search for "Duel"
    > in the DVD section.
    >

    > . Steve .

    sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking

    Dragon, Feb 15, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Richard C. Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    :
    : sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking
    :
    ============
    there are at least three active and 19 completed on eBay
    Richard C., Feb 15, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Richard C." <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > :
    > : sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking
    > :
    > ============
    > there are at least three active and 19 completed on eBay

    found them they are new listings I think they weren't there the other day
    and I have only just started looking so I missed the completed ones

    cheers guys for that
    Dragon, Feb 15, 2004
  8. Dragon

    Cathain7 Guest

    its on british tv to night 12-00.
    Cathain7, Feb 15, 2004
  9. Dragon

    Mike Kohary Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    > "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > :
    > > : sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking
    > > :
    > > ============
    > > there are at least three active and 19 completed on eBay
    > >

    > found them they are new listings I think they weren't there the other day
    > and I have only just started looking so I missed the completed ones

    You can see completed items from the menu on the left side of the screen,
    after you search for the title. I see the last one to go went at $30, not
    bad at all.

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, Feb 15, 2004
  10. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message
    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > > :
    > > > : sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking
    > > > :
    > > > ============
    > > > there are at least three active and 19 completed on eBay
    > > >

    > > found them they are new listings I think they weren't there the other

    day
    > > and I have only just started looking so I missed the completed ones

    > You can see completed items from the menu on the left side of the screen,
    > after you search for the title. I see the last one to go went at $30, not
    > bad at all.
    >
    > Mike

    No it wasnt bad mike
    Dragon, Feb 16, 2004
  11. Dragon

    Bob Flaminio Guest

    Dragon wrote:
    >> How much hand-holding do you need? Go to Ebay and search for "Duel"
    >> in the DVD section.

    > sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking

    Which eBay are you on? Mine's got lots:

    http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?&query=duel dvd

    --
    Bob