Re: DUEL -----Just Arrived!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Smaug69, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Smaug69

    Smaug69 Guest

    (Brockhurst Pertwee) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Richard C, rather than addressing the CONTENT of the post, or actually
    > taking part in the thread, asked: "How many times do you have to post
    > the same post?"
    >
    > I posted it once, in each of the threads about Duel, just in case
    > someone in one thread didn't look at the others. Since it's one of the
    > few posts that contains actual information, I thought it would be fine.
    > If you have a problem with it, Richard C., well, then, I just don't know
    > WHAT I shall do. I shall have to go into a corner and flog myself like
    > Judge Turpin (I'm sure that just flew right over your head like a winged
    > bird), I shall have to not have my porridge or even worse my curds and
    > whey. Richard C. you have SHAMED me.

    Considering that the woman was Weaver's daughter-in-law and not his
    actual flesh and blood daughter then maybe you should have not posted
    that incorrect info at all.

    Smaug69

    Smaug69, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Smaug69

    Apexmeister Guest

    Word on DVDTalk.com is that it was delayed again since there are no
    inserts/booklets in the DVD case. It's a SE so it should have an
    insert and/or booklet. Be patient. It will be officially released
    soon.

    Apexmeister, Aug 8, 2003