Re: Dual channel or triple channel?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Jun 6, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Get two racks of this shit at the faster clock speed.
    Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3 3X2GB DDR3-1600 CL8 Core i7 (TR3X6G1600C8D)

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jun 6, 2010