Re: DSLR Bag

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by -hh, Mar 6, 2013.

  1. -hh

    -hh Guest

    On Mar 3, 4:54 pm, "Jake" <> wrote:
    > Any recommendations for a camera bag that will hold a Nikon D5100 and
    > attached 70-200 lens without having to disassemble the setup?

    Something from Kinesis will handle it:

    http://www.kgear.com/store/

    Probably their C line is what you're looking for:

    http://www.kgear.com/store/index.php/c.html

    And more likely the C580, C600, or C750:

    http://www.kgear.com/store/c/c580.html

    http://www.kgear.com/store/new-1/c600-large-holster-case.html

    http://www.kgear.com/store/new-1/c750.html

    FWIW, I have one of these .. probably the C580?...which can hold a
    Canon dSLR + 1.4x + 70-200 f/2.8 (tight). In general, I find that I
    don't really use it all too much, but it did provide good service in a
    Safari vehicle to use as a combo hold-it-bag as well as a Keep-Dust-
    Away (mosty)...it is a bit long to use slung as a walk-around.

    -hh
    -hh, Mar 6, 2013