Re: DSLR Bag

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Cooper, Mar 4, 2013.

  1. Tony Cooper

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:54:30 -0000, "Jake" <>
    wrote:

    >Any recommendations for a camera bag that will hold a Nikon D5100 and
    >attached 70-200 lens without having to disassemble the setup?

    My recommendation is for you to take your camera and kit to a camera
    store and test the various bags for fit and comfort. That's the way
    I've gone about buying my bags.

    There are also choices about styles, not just size. There's
    over-the-shoulder, sling, backpack style, messenger, and waist bags.
    It's not just size that makes for the right bag.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando FL
    Tony Cooper, Mar 4, 2013