Re: dsc-v1

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rogério Moreira, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. DRZ,

    I dont know what you mean by flash to trigger strobo lights (dummy
    question?). Do you mean the hotshoe?
    Finally, how long do the batteries last (I kinda don't believe manufacturer
    tests...)?

    Thanks,

    rogério.

    "Gaucho" <> wrote in message
    > Rogerio:
    >
    > I have carefully evaluated and read reviews of several 5 MP cameras and
    > purchased the V1. The reasons for my choice were mainly the Zeiss lens,
    > Night Framing, Hologram AF illuminator and the possibility to use any

    flash
    > to trigger strobo lights. The battery is a limiting factor, but it is
    > "Infolithium". Plan to get one additional battery.
    > The picture quality is outstanding, controls are easy to learn and very
    > logical. Memory Stick Pro prices are very reasonable now US$ 99/ 256 M.
    > It's technologically an advanced camera. Just received the TIPA award as
    > best prosumer camera http://www.tipa.com/
    > If my need was not for a travel camera I would choose the 717. It's

    probably

    Rogério Moreira, Jul 24, 2003