Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by MR, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. MR

    MR Guest

    Try looking at this...
    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Linux/Q_20802851.html

    MR, Jan 19, 2004

  2. MR

    Lawr Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Try looking at this...
    > http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Linux/Q_20802851.html
    > "T.J." <> wrote in message
    > > Hello all,
    > >
    > > I am trying to find drivers so I can install a U.S. Robotics 56K
    > > External Hardware Modem. It is model# 5686E. Does anyone know where I
    > > can find drivers for this modem?.... I am runnng Mandrake 9.1 and
    > > another box is running Redhat 9. Is there anyone out there that knows
    > > where to get these drivers or has them, please let me know.
    > >

    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Tommy J.

    If that doesn't help try

    http://tinyurl.com/23hoa
    Lawr, Jan 19, 2004

  3. MR

    Carion Kid Guest

    www.driverguide.com

    or

    http://www.usr.com/products/home/home-product.asp?type=specs&sku=USR5686E
    Specs indicate compatibility with Linux, but the driver is apparently not on
    the USR website, though it probably is on the installation CD. I'd call
    USR support and ask them.

    Carion Kid, Jan 20, 2004