Re: driver of Sanyo DSC-V1

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bryan Bellis, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Bryan Bellis

    Bryan Bellis Guest

    On 8 Aug 2003 03:40:24 -0700, (vijay) wrote:

    >Hello!
    >Does any one has software driver for SANYO DSC-V1?
    >I have a DSC-V1 plus PCK-V1 (serial connection).
    >I've lost CD-ROM software. I've already checked
    >SANYO's web site in United Staes and Japan. But
    >I cannot find the software. Please help me!

    Oops, there is a Sanyo DSC-V1, my mistake. See
    http://dcinside.com/sanyo/SANYO-DSC_V1.htm

    Bryan Bellis.
    Don't hit REPLY to email me, my spam trap will
    kill it. Use the link below instead please.

    To email me, go to this web page link:
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bryan.bellis/antispam.htm

    Bryan Bellis, Aug 10, 2003