Re: Drive letters in a XP/ XP64 dual boot?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 2, 2008.

  1. XP doesn't do that remapping of the boot drive to always be C: So you get to
    have it be D:. It shouldn't be a problem for sofware installs, since they
    got to %ProgramFiles% or %ProgramFiles(x86)%, which will now be pointing to
    D: for the XP x64 boot.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64