Re: Drive failure?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Breedo, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. Breedo

    Breedo Guest

    Did you check the connections on the HD? I had a similar thing happen with
    a friend's computer recently and it turned out the IDE cable wasn't seated
    all the way in. If you find the connections are secure, I would try
    swapping drives as my next step.
    -Breedo_

    Breedo, Jul 12, 2005