Re: Drano, Doapy & Missing Personality - Separated at birth, or still sharing the same brainstem?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Missing Person, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:17:01 +1000 Lionel <> wrote in Message
    id: <d3e475$aus$>:

    >On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:59:53 -0400, in
    ><>, Missing Person
    ><> said:
    >[yet another whiny, cookie-cutter lame]

    LOOK OUT! IT'S A GUSHER!!!!:

    >Hi Missing Personality - I was just wondering if you're closely related
    >to Drano & Doapy, because your resemblance to them is quite striking.
    >See, some of you Snuhtards aren't too bad as people go - Jasie, while
    >not very bright, at least has a sense of humour & fair share of joy de
    >vivre that probably makes him good company over a beer, Wossname can be
    >very witty, & has his interest in PKD, which counts for a lot with me,
    >being a big fan of the author myself.
    > But you, Drano & Doapy? - All three of you share the same - seemingly
    >genetic - lack of any sense of humour or creative ability, & the same
    >blend of viciousness & cowardice in your posts that always reminds me of
    >that 'breed' of mangey, whipped dogs that growl threateningly from
    >behind tall fences, acting out that pathetic simulacrum of courage that
    >comes of believing themselves invulnerable within their tiny domain.
    >These curs imagine that they inspire fear, little realising that all
    >they really inspire is shock, closely followed by a smile, then a
    >near-irresistable urge to reach over the fence, grab the yapping coward
    >by the collar, & heave it into the traffic.
    > You're all so cowardly that you dare not show any of yourselves in your
    >posts, nor relax your vigilance long enough to have a laugh, because
    >you're terrified that you'll slip up & reveal something of yourselves &
    >'enemies' will use your moment of weakness to bludgeon you - because
    >that's exactly what you would do to them if given the same opportunity.
    >Consequently, you have no idea what to make of anyone who doesn't give a
    >shit if you try to take their jokes, anecdotes, & tall stories out of
    >context & edit them into weapons, & laughs at or ignores your every
    >attempt to do so. Want to know why I laugh at your out-of-context quotes
    >from old posts of mine? - Because I know that nobody whose opinion I
    >value takes your yapping seriously, & even if by some miracle they were
    >to actually read one of your boring, repetitive kook-screeds, they'd
    >know that your complete lack of honesty, courage, or integrity
    >guarantees that it bears no resemblance whatever to any kind of reality
    >about me as a person.
    > You children are certainly noisy, but ultimately you're nothing /but/
    >noise, & your existance on this planet will have ****-all effect on me
    >or anyone else to whom life is a lot more than the silly little online
    >battles that seem to define your very souls. So knock yourselves out,
    >li'l yap-dogs - spam Usenet with all the crap about me that your
    >provider lets you get away with, but don't imagine for even a second
    >that it'll stop me from posting what I want, whenever I want, or
    >wherever I want. The only effect your lame little barbs will have on me
    >is to provide me with entertainment & some useful practice at
    >neautralising the kind of fuckheads who use your tactics in real life.

    Sheesh.

    If your ear canals were larger, I'll bet I could use your fucking head for
    a spud launcher, Loonel. Aren't angry, screed-filled k00krants like this
    often nominated for that Unabomber Surprise thingy you AUK dingalings
    award every month?
    Missing Person, Apr 13, 2005

  2. Missing Person <> wrote in

> [...]

    >>or anyone else to whom life is a lot more than the silly little online
    >>battles that seem to define your very souls. So knock yourselves out,
    >>li'l yap-dogs - spam Usenet with all the crap about me that your
    >>provider lets you get away with, but don't imagine for even a second
    >>that it'll stop me from posting what I want, whenever I want, or
    >>wherever I want. The only effect your lame little barbs will have on me
    >>is to provide me with entertainment & some useful practice at
    >>neautralising the kind of fuckheads who use your tactics in real life.

    > Sheesh.
    >
    > If your ear canals were larger, I'll bet I could use your fucking head

    for
    > a spud launcher, Loonel. Aren't angry, screed-filled k00krants like this
    > often nominated for that Unabomber Surprise thingy you AUK dingalings

    Not even a nice rant.

    --
    My mama was the cold North wind,
    My daddy was the son, of a railroad man from west of hell,
    Never Did No Wanderin' (After All), Apr 15, 2005