Re: download certification brain dumps

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by acfloyd@gmail.com, Jul 28, 2007.

  1. Guest

    On Jul 27, 10:21 am, TestKing RealExams <>
    wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > visithttp://www.beitcertified.comto download all real exams actual
    > questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS,
    > SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many
    > more.

    Unfortunately, brain dumps are cheating.
    , Jul 28, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > On Jul 27, 10:21 am, TestKing RealExams <>
    > wrote:
    >> hello,
    >>
    >> visithttp://www.beitcertified.comto download all real exams actual
    >> questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS,
    >> SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many
    >> more.

    > Unfortunately, brain dumps are cheating.

    All depends on how you use them. If you use them after you have gone
    through read and understood the material and you are studying for test,
    I don't see anything wrong with them. But if you are using those and
    only those lol, im sure you will be fired in a matter of hours for your
    new job because you don't know anything.
    Capt. Barbossa, Jul 29, 2007

  3. JohnO Guest

    > > Unfortunately, brain dumps are cheating.

    > All depends on how you use them. If you use them after you have gone
    > through read and understood the material and you are studying for test,
    > I don't see anything wrong with them. But if you are using those and
    > only those lol, im sure you will be fired in a matter of hours for your
    > new job because you don't know anything.

    You might be right on that last point, actually I hope you are. :)

    The dumps were compiled by violating the rules, IOW cheating. That
    makes it cheating if you use them in any way, and no amount of
    rationalization changes this fact. Nothing personal, I just disagree
    with you on this one.

    -John O
    JohnO, Jul 31, 2007
  4. JohnO wrote:
    >>> Unfortunately, brain dumps are cheating.

    >> All depends on how you use them. If you use them after you have gone
    >> through read and understood the material and you are studying for test,
    >> I don't see anything wrong with them. But if you are using those and
    >> only those lol, im sure you will be fired in a matter of hours for your
    >> new job because you don't know anything.

    > You might be right on that last point, actually I hope you are. :)
    >
    > The dumps were compiled by violating the rules, IOW cheating. That
    > makes it cheating if you use them in any way, and no amount of
    > rationalization changes this fact. Nothing personal, I just disagree
    > with you on this one.
    >
    > -John O

    Clearly part of the problem is its a waste of money. You could actually
    purchase the books and do the work for about the same or less. My
    approach is I have a thick Comptia A+ 2006 book the one written by Jean
    Andrews and the Q&A 2006 that goes with it. I alternate between reading
    the book and seeing how many questions I can get right and how much
    information I can remember. Trust me im doing the work and it shows. By
    sometime early next year I am hoping to find myself a nice entry level
    desktop support position. I have been doing ISP support for almost 2
    years over the phone. I also plan on applying the same approach to my
    net + and my msdst.
    Capt. Barbossa, Aug 1, 2007