Re: Dos command

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Don Guillett, Jun 30, 2007.

  1. Don Guillett

    Don Guillett Guest

    ChDir Statement

    Changes the current directory or folder.

    Syntax

    ChDir path

    The required path argument is a string expression that identifies which
    directory or folder becomes the new default directory or folder. The path
    may include the drive. If no drive is specified, ChDir changes the default
    directory or folder on the current drive.

    Remarks

    The ChDir statement changes the default directory but not the default drive.
    For example, if the default drive is C, the following statement changes the
    default directory on drive D, but C remains the default drive:

    ChDir "D:\TMP"

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software