Re: DONT TAZE GRANNY!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Jun 27, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > You really have to wonder why more PD's dont screen for sadistic
    > personality types among their new hires...

    Sure they do, The problem is that they don't get enough of them in the
    applications. However about your post, I sure hope they get some cops fired.
    Specifically the one saying "Taser them". You may remember the polish tourist
    that the RCMP killed with a Taser a while back. The inquiry has finished and
    it now looks like the cops are going to be tried - in criminal court for
    their actions. I saw a documentary about the lawyer that defended the AIM about
    Wounded Knee today. Worth seeing. He was quite a man.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jun 27, 2010