Re: DONT TAZE GRANNY!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jun 26, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:43:46 -0600, ???hw??f wrote:

    > You really have to wonder why more PD's dont screen for sadistic
    > personality types among their new hires...
    >
    > http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/24/28330.htm
    >
    > How the **** do you take an "agressive posture" lying in bed!?!?

    Yes sir by god, that's excellent police work.
    That's what you get when you give badges and guns to gang members. Must
    have been a boring day in El Reno for 10 cops to show up on such a
    herrendous criminal complaint. You'd think there was a bank robbery in
    progress.

    The cop can't even hit the target from two feet away? I'd hate to see him
    on the pistol range.

    All 10 of these cops should be out looking for new jobs, and career.
    Specially one that will pay more as the lawsuit will certainly hit their
    bank accounts hard.

    richard, Jun 26, 2010