Re: Don't forget to send those museum shots

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Apr 28, 2011.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Apr 28, 9:41 am, Bowser <> wrote:
    > "At the Museum" is due on May 8th, in case you forgot. So get yourself
    > and camera to a museum, find something visually interesting, and fire.
    > All it takes is one trip to a museum.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/at_the_museum
    >
    > More info here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    The shoot-in isn't a conventional competition, or even a competition
    at all. The first goal is entertainment, so there can be any number of
    "winners."

    Does this mean there is a chance some garish, wide-angle shot of a
    dinosaur won't win? Thank God!
    RichA, Apr 28, 2011

  2. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 4/28/2011 4:57 PM, RichA wrote:
    > On Apr 28, 9:41 am, Bowser<> wrote:
    >> "At the Museum" is due on May 8th, in case you forgot. So get yourself
    >> and camera to a museum, find something visually interesting, and fire.
    >> All it takes is one trip to a museum.
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/at_the_museum
    >>
    >> More info here:
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    > The shoot-in isn't a conventional competition, or even a competition
    > at all. The first goal is entertainment, so there can be any number of
    > "winners."
    >
    > Does this mean there is a chance some garish, wide-angle shot of a
    > dinosaur won't win? Thank God!

    You too can enter, then.

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Apr 29, 2011

  3. RichA

    Bowser Guest

    "RichA" <> wrote in message
    On Apr 28, 9:41 am, Bowser <> wrote:
    > "At the Museum" is due on May 8th, in case you forgot. So
    > get yourself
    > and camera to a museum, find something visually
    > interesting, and fire.
    > All it takes is one trip to a museum.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/at_the_museum
    >
    > More info here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    The shoot-in isn't a conventional competition, or even a
    competition
    at all. The first goal is entertainment, so there can be any
    number of
    "winners."

    Does this mean there is a chance some garish, wide-angle
    shot of a
    dinosaur won't win? Thank God!

    Just for you, I'll submit one. Nah, make that a fisheye!
    Plain old wides aren't enough for me.
    Bowser, Apr 29, 2011
  4. RichA

    Rich Guest

    On Apr 29, 11:03 am, "Bowser" <> wrote:
    > "RichA" <> wrote in message

    > On Apr 28, 9:41 am, Bowser <> wrote:
    >
    > > "At the Museum" is due on May 8th, in case you forgot. So
    > > get yourself
    > > and camera to a museum, find something visually
    > > interesting, and fire.
    > > All it takes is one trip to a museum.

    > >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/at_the_museum

    > > More info here:

    > >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    > The shoot-in isn't a conventional competition, or even a
    > competition
    > at all. The first goal is entertainment, so there can be any
    > number of
    > "winners."
    >
    > Does this mean there is a chance some garish, wide-angle
    > shot of a
    > dinosaur won't win?  Thank God!

    > Just for you, I'll submit one. Nah, make that a fisheye!
    > Plain old wides aren't enough for me.

    Fisheye'd be more interesting than another conventional wide shot.
    Rich, Apr 30, 2011