Re: domain access over the net without a trusted computer

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lightbox, Jan 9, 2007.

  1. Lightbox

    Lightbox Guest

    Hi,
    That's how it works. You need a valid username/password (unless it's
    set up for anonymous access, which is rare except for web sites). Your
    computer doesn't need to be in the domain though.
    This is pretty common, you may have standalone PC's, or PC's in another
    domain that need to connect to server/workstations in your domain. You
    may also have mac's, linux boxes whatever. As long as it can use the
    right protocols for what you want to to do then all you need is a
    username/password and you're away.
    Of course, if you want the fancy stuff like group policies to be
    applied to your PC then it needs to be part of the domain.

    Hope that helps
    LB

    PS, first post here. Hello everyone.

    Lightbox, Jan 9, 2007

  2. Lightbox

    Cerebrus Guest

    NewbieXP wrote:
    > Thanks LB - and yes - a big HELLO to everyone.

    How big ?
    Cerebrus, Jan 9, 2007

  3. Lightbox

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > NewbieXP wrote:
    >> Thanks LB - and yes - a big HELLO to everyone.

    > How big ?

    Size matters???
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  4. Lightbox

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV3YmllWFA=?= <> wrote in

    It's not the tool, it's the engineer.

    kp "top posting is fun" g

    kpg, Jan 9, 2007
  5. Lightbox

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?TmV3YmllWFA=?= <> wrote in
    >
    > It's not the tool, it's the engineer.

    Yeah, but sometimes the engineer is a tool. ;)
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  6. Lightbox

    Julia Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:erI70j$:

    >> How big ?
    >>

    > Size matters???

    To a certain extent it does.
    Julia, Jan 9, 2007
  7. Lightbox

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >
    >>> How big ?
    >>>

    >> Size matters???
    >>

    > To a certain extent it does.

    Mine's only four inches.

    But some wimmin like it that wide.
    Frisbee®, Jan 10, 2007
  8. Lightbox

    Cerebrus Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > >> Size matters???
    > >>

    > > To a certain extent it does.

    > Mine's only four inches.

    What ? Your tool ? :p
    Cerebrus, Jan 10, 2007
  9. Lightbox

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:erI70j$:
    >
    >>> How big ?
    >>>

    >> Size matters???
    >>

    > To a certain extent it does.

    You try to confuse!!!
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  10. Lightbox

    LRM Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >
    >>> How big ?
    >>>

    >> Size matters???
    >>

    > To a certain extent it does.

    Oh my, how do you ever expect them to glean any information from that
    statement. You've sent them all scrambling to locate a measuring devise. Of
    course they will be extremely confused to find that, while they know its
    dimensions, they will have absolutely no clue if the numbers are good or
    bad. "to a certain extent," indeed...hmmmm well maybe you're on to something
    now.
    LRM, Jan 11, 2007
  11. Lightbox

    Julia Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in

    > Oh my, how do you ever expect them to glean any information from that
    > statement. You've sent them all scrambling to locate a measuring
    > devise. Of course they will be extremely confused to find that, while
    > they know its dimensions, they will have absolutely no clue if the
    > numbers are good or bad. "to a certain extent," indeed...hmmmm well
    > maybe you're on to something now.

    LOL, you just put a very funny mental image in my head!!!! :)

    What I mean is, it doesn't have to be huge, but she has to be able to feel
    it. After that, it depends more on what he does with it. :)
    Julia, Jan 11, 2007
  12. Lightbox

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "LRM" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Oh my, how do you ever expect them to glean any information from that
    >> statement. You've sent them all scrambling to locate a measuring
    >> devise. Of course they will be extremely confused to find that, while
    >> they know its dimensions, they will have absolutely no clue if the
    >> numbers are good or bad. "to a certain extent," indeed...hmmmm well
    >> maybe you're on to something now.
    >>

    > LOL, you just put a very funny mental image in my head!!!! :)
    >
    > What I mean is, it doesn't have to be huge, but she has to be able to feel
    > it. After that, it depends more on what he does with it. :)

    Let's induct her quickly.

    I feel a menage a mcngp coming on.

    All in favor?

    Opposed?

    The eyes have it.

    Ta heck with kerpalism and Chalk's phrase, you're in.

    NOW GET NEKKID!

    Where's the goat?
    Frisbee®, Jan 11, 2007
  13. Lightbox

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Ta heck with kerpalism and Chalk's phrase, you're in.

    blasphemy! Wholey unacceptable!

    ....hang on, did you say 2 hawties at once? no need for a million dollars?
    oh, well then....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Walls. One of the few things you can just gloss over.
    Neil, Jan 11, 2007
  14. Lightbox

    Cerebrus Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > Let's induct her quickly.
    >
    > I feel a menage a mcngp coming on.
    >
    > All in favor?
    >
    > Opposed?
    >
    > The eyes have it.
    >
    > Ta heck with kerpalism and Chalk's phrase, you're in.
    >
    > NOW GET NEKKID!
    >
    > Where's the goat?

    Alright, who's starting the poll this time ? And we need GIFS this
    time...

    ----
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV

    Join the fight against br@indumps.
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Jan 11, 2007
  15. Lightbox

    Consultant Guest

    unacceptable

    Consultant, Jan 11, 2007
  16. Lightbox

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Where's the goat?

    The goat's gone, man. Didn't you get the memo?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007
  17. Lightbox

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> Size matters???
    >>>

    >> To a certain extent it does.

    >Mine's only four inches.

    in past, all i got from these chicks was 'I want nine inches, Why
    won't you give me nine inches?'. It really made me sick keep having to
    'em "Well honey, there's no way on God's green Earth I'm going cut
    four inches off for you or any other broad!"

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 15, 2007
  18. Lightbox

    Consultant Guest

    dream on hooker

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2007
  19. Lightbox

    Julia Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    > in past, all i got from these chicks was 'I want nine inches, Why
    > won't you give me nine inches?'. It really made me sick keep having to
    > 'em "Well honey, there's no way on God's green Earth I'm going cut
    > four inches off for you or any other broad!"
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    LOL, good one!
    Julia, Jan 17, 2007
  20. Lightbox

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> in past, all i got from these chicks was 'I want nine inches, Why
    >> won't you give me nine inches?'. It really made me sick keep having to
    >> 'em "Well honey, there's no way on God's green Earth I'm going cut
    >> four inches off for you or any other broad!"
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >LOL, good one!

    what you mean, it's true i tell ya!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3