Re: Dogma @ Columbia House: What's the story?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by CLOSEDOWN8, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. CLOSEDOWN8

    CLOSEDOWN8 Guest

    >Just had a look, they list it as: "Standard & Widescreen, Special Edition,
    >Enhanced, Trailer" so you're probably right. Woulda been easier if they'd
    >list number of discs. Have it rented from Blockbuster at the moment but of
    >course there's no insert so I couldn't compare. Thanks for the info.

    Well, to confuse the issue even further, the original non-SE contained both
    "standard & widescreen", although the SE only contains the widescreen edition.
    --------------------------------
    "That's the worst reverse-acting I've ever seen!" -Sam Raimi

    Help bring "Freaks and Geeks" to DVD at http://www.freaksandgeeks.com/dvd/
    CLOSEDOWN8, Jul 4, 2003

  2. CLOSEDOWN8

    Shinner Guest

    mbleek (CLOSEDOWN8) wrote in

    > Well, to confuse the issue even further, the original non-SE contained
    > both "standard & widescreen", although the SE only contains the

    Damn...thought I had it figured out. Guess the original release was
    anamorphic like the SE, so no help there either.
    Shinner, Jul 4, 2003