Re: Does USENET have a bigger Crybaby Than Aratzio?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Aug 21, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:04:41 +0000, spooge wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:47:52 -0700, Aratzio wrote:
    >>
    >>> Discuss.

    >> Aw,, does my little stAUKer

    > You know you've lost all credibility

    <snip>

    Obviously being credible to you or Ratz isn't on my list of things to be
    concerned about. And you really shouldn't be Ratz's Usenet 'wheelchair'
    make you look bad too.

    Bye bye!

    24hourhelpdesk added cuz teh Ratz needs some backup.

    Meat Plow, Aug 21, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Aratzio Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:38:30 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
    Meat Plow <> got double secret probation for writing:

    >On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:04:41 +0000, spooge wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow <> wrote in

    >>> Aw,, does my little stAUKer

    >> You know you've lost all credibility

    ><snip>
    >
    >Obviously being credible to you or Ratz isn't on my list of things to be
    >concerned about. And you really shouldn't be Ratz's Usenet 'wheelchair'
    >make you look bad too.

    Seriously Meat, you are just fucking stupid. I mean that in the most
    honest and helpful way possible. The fucking irony of you caterwauling
    such a stupid statement in the middle of your pathetic gang banging of
    a mentally deficient ex-con. Gulley, the only fucking person stupid
    enough that you can actually feel superior.

    If you didn't have kooks like Dink Cain & Albatross backing you up you
    would be fucked.

    >Bye bye!
    >
    >24hourhelpdesk added cuz teh Ratz needs some backup.

    In what way, cupcake? Who do you imagine is a friend of mine there? I
    am just sharing your special brand of gutless cowardice to a wider
    audience.

    What is hilarious is the lovely way you keep showing just how gutless
    a coward you are.
    Aratzio, Aug 21, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    **** off crybaby. You have some Toyoda drivers to harass, get on it.

    Meat Plow, Aug 22, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Re: Does USENET have a bigger Whiner Than Aratzio?

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:34:26 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

    > H[SLAP]

    <I'm better than you foam snipped and laughed at>

    Usenet is a better place now.

    ....heh

    Meat Plow, Aug 22, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:03:52 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

    > On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:52:36 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
    > Meat Plow <> got double secret probation for writing:
    >
    >>On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:58:15 -0700, Aratzio wrote:
    >>
    >>> <Meat admitting I am better than him>

    >>More "I'm better than you" heartily laughed a.

    > W[SLAP]

    Bye bye pedantic Kook. Too bad you're a turncoat but you always were
    borderline-Kook anyway. So it wasn't that difficult to watch you wither
    into a bleating nobody when you were so close to start with. Take a few
    ibuprofen for that hangover. And try not to obsess over me. Not a good
    idea even for kooks.

    Meat Plow, Aug 22, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    Aratzio Guest

    Meat Plow Declares Victory and Promptly Runs Away

    On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:16:59 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
    Meat Plow <> got double secret probation for writing:

    >> On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:52:36 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
    >> Meat Plow <> got double secret probation for writing:

    >> >More "I'm better than you" heartily laughed a.

    >> Why are you such an abject coward?
    >>

    >> ><notice how the aratzio Kook changes the subject line back>
    >> >
    >> >Too funny <SEG>

    >> Wow, he is that stupid.

    <Meat announcing I've been right about him all along.>
    >Bye bye pedantic Kook. Too bad you're a turncoat but you always were
    >borderline-Kook anyway. So it wasn't that difficult to watch you wither
    >into a bleating nobody when you were so close to start with. Take a few
    >ibuprofen for that hangover. And try not to obsess over me. Not a good
    >idea even for kooks.

    Poor Meat, your whole shtick laid bare for all to see. You picked a
    fight now you want to run away. Not one time did you stand up for
    yourself. You couldn't. Every word I wrote was based on what you had
    already written. Your own actions and your own words were all I ever
    needed. The best you could do was keep waving that white flag hoping I
    would show you mercy and allow you to slink back into that virtual
    hole. But that was your fucking mistake, I have no respect for you,
    you should have stuck with mentally damaged ex-cons. It wasn't just
    your gutless apology, it is everything about you that is pathetic. You
    are fully incapable of standing up to anyone that attacks your
    pathetic maundering. You could never leave the comfort zone of your 6
    pathetic standard lames.

    I'll make you a bet Meat, when the kooksoot is over and the awards
    begin, feel free to nominate me for any kook award you feel I deserve.
    Just as a test of the respect people have for you. If you are so
    confident that you are the kookologist and I am the kook that should
    prove you are right.

    If the FNVW accepts your nominations I'll leave USENET.

    I won't even make a counter offer, because I want you here to reap the
    benefits of your own actions and your own words.

    So, go ahead, guess how that little bet is gonna turn out for you?
    Aratzio, Aug 22, 2010