Re: Does USENET have a bigger Crybaby Than Aratzio?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Aug 21, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:57:29 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

    > On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:24:57 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
    > Meat Plow <> got double secret probation for writing:
    >
    >>On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:47:52 -0700, Aratzio wrote:
    >>
    >>> Discuss.

    >>Aw,, does my little stAUKer gots his poosie alll hurtz?
    >>
    >>Poor baby. Whine sum mooor....heh

    > T[SLAP]

    WOOW! Now x-poasting to 24hour!!

    More KOOK-SIGN...heh

    Meat Plow, Aug 21, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Re: Does USENET have a bigger Drunkard Than Aratzio?

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:40:17 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

    > On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:12:04 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
    > Meat Plow <> got double secret probation for writing:

    >>> What a surprise, quoting your own words caused you to freak out and
    >>> make your hypocrisy go away.
    >>>
    >>> Why is that Meat, afraid of the embarrassment you caused yourself and
    >>> the fact you peed your pants when Novins came after you.
    >>>
    >>> So, what is it Meat, can't face your past gutless antics or you just
    >>> embarrassed by your current gutless antics?

    >>Yawn, more foam from a humiliated Aratzio. Who'd have thought it
    >>possible...heh

    > B[SLAP]

    Chug that Muscatel there Ratz.

    Meat Plow, Aug 22, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Re: Does USENET have a bigger Kook Than Aratzio?

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:54:18 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

    > On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:51:13 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
    > Meat Plow <> got double secret probation for writing:
    >
    >>On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:40:17 -0700, Aratzio wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:12:04 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
    >>> Meat Plow <> got double secret probation for writing:

    >>[SLAP]
    >>
    >>Chug that Muscatel there Ratz.

    > M[SLAP]

    I think it was a one-box night for poor old drunken Ratz.
    Oh well maybe I can get him charged up today (Sunday)
    and if he has some money left from his welfare check he can
    buy himself a big 4 liter box of Carlo Rossi for 5 bucks :)

    Meat Plow, Aug 22, 2010