Re: Does this header tell me the entry point?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by hexst, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. hexst

    hexst Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 00:34:32 +0000, wrote:
    >
    >>Can anybody tell me the point this header reached the internet please.
    >>Is it really a mobile phone dialing up usenet or is it from a BT
    >>originating source please? Or any other?
    >>pete

    > I left out the header. Sorry. It is below.
    > pete
    > <>
    >
    > --
    > Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from gmail.com.
    > For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html

    Yes, it does. news.usenetzone.com refers to the sender's/author's service
    provider, it is the 'entry point' of the message you are enquiring about.

    news1.ip-mobilphone.net refers to the receiver's service provider: in this
    case, it belongs to you. This information regarding the service
    provider's server is verified by its reference in the 'Xref:' header

    news1.ip-mobilphone.net is hosted on a Tiscali run service, based in
    Germany. The address is owned by the same concern as that offering the
    Usenet Replayer web-based portal. You received this post using the Usenet
    Replayer web/email-to-usenet service. ip-mobilphone.net does not mean
    that only mobile phones can send and receive using it: it is just a name
    that reflects just one of the functions of Usenet Replayer. ip-
    mobilphone.net is the server used by all the Usenet Replayer service
    users, irrespective of their connection.

    news.usenetzone.com refers to the sender's/author's service provider.

    In short, when reading paths, your service provider is at the start and
    the sender's it at the end. You follow from left to right, to see the
    path that your service has taken to receive the message. (The original
    message went from the sender at usenetzone to moat.net to octanews to
    readnews/corenews.com to you the recipient, at ip-mobilphone.net) Your
    service provider is confirmed in the Xref header.

    Hexstatic

    hexst, Dec 11, 2005

  2. hexst

    Guest

    On 11 Dec 2005 02:42:23 -0000, er
    (hexst) wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 00:34:32 +0000, wrote:
    >>
    >>>Can anybody tell me the point this header reached the internet please.
    >>>Is it really a mobile phone dialing up usenet or is it from a BT
    >>>originating source please? Or any other?
    >>>pete

    >> I left out the header. Sorry. It is below.
    >> pete
    >> <>
    >>
    >> --
    >> Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from gmail.com.
    >> For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html
    >>

    >Yes, it does. news.usenetzone.com refers to the sender's/author's service
    >provider, it is the 'entry point' of the message you are enquiring about.

    I am very grateful to you for your expertise. I am afraid I was born
    when working class lads were expected to have brawn rather than brain.

    >news1.ip-mobilphone.net refers to the receiver's service provider: in this
    >case, it belongs to you. This information regarding the service
    >provider's server is verified by its reference in the 'Xref:' header
    >
    >news1.ip-mobilphone.net is hosted on a Tiscali run service, based in
    >Germany. The address is owned by the same concern as that offering the
    >Usenet Replayer web-based portal. You received this post using the Usenet
    >Replayer web/email-to-usenet service. ip-mobilphone.net does not mean
    >that only mobile phones can send and receive using it: it is just a name
    >that reflects just one of the functions of Usenet Replayer. ip-
    >mobilphone.net is the server used by all the Usenet Replayer service
    >users, irrespective of their connection.
    >
    >news.usenetzone.com refers to the sender's/author's service provider.
    >
    >In short, when reading paths, your service provider is at the start and
    >the sender's it at the end. You follow from left to right, to see the
    >path that your service has taken to receive the message. (The original
    >message went from the sender at usenetzone to moat.net to octanews to
    >readnews/corenews.com to you the recipient, at ip-mobilphone.net) Your
    >service provider is confirmed in the Xref header.

    Tiscali were supposed to have closed this chap down so he must have
    used a dial up or somebody elses account. It is of course
    who is intent on causing trouble for everyone and me
    in particular.
    Many thanks,
    pete

    --
    Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from gmail.com.
    For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html

    , Dec 11, 2005

  3. hexst

    hexst Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On 11 Dec 2005 02:42:23 -0000, er
    > (hexst) wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message

    >>> I left out the header. Sorry. It is below.
    >>> pete
    >>> <>
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from

    gmail.com.
    >>> For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html
    >>>

    >>Yes, it does. news.usenetzone.com refers to the sender's/author's

    service
    >>provider, it is the 'entry point' of the message you are enquiring about.

    > I am very grateful to you for your expertise. I am afraid I was born
    > when working class lads were expected to have brawn rather than brain.
    >
    >>news1.ip-mobilphone.net refers to the receiver's service provider: in

    this
    >>case, it belongs to you. This information regarding the service
    >>provider's server is verified by its reference in the 'Xref:' header
    >>
    >>news1.ip-mobilphone.net is hosted on a Tiscali run service, based in
    >>Germany. The address is owned by the same concern as that offering the
    >>Usenet Replayer web-based portal. You received this post using the

    Usenet
    >>Replayer web/email-to-usenet service. ip-mobilphone.net does not mean
    >>that only mobile phones can send and receive using it: it is just a name
    >>that reflects just one of the functions of Usenet Replayer. ip-
    >>mobilphone.net is the server used by all the Usenet Replayer service
    >>users, irrespective of their connection.
    >>
    >>news.usenetzone.com refers to the sender's/author's service provider.
    >>
    >>In short, when reading paths, your service provider is at the start and
    >>the sender's it at the end. You follow from left to right, to see the
    >>path that your service has taken to receive the message. (The original
    >>message went from the sender at usenetzone to moat.net to octanews to
    >>readnews/corenews.com to you the recipient, at ip-mobilphone.net) Your
    >>service provider is confirmed in the Xref header.

    > Tiscali were supposed to have closed this chap down so he must have
    > used a dial up or somebody elses account. It is of course
    > who is intent on causing trouble for everyone and me
    > in particular.
    > Many thanks,
    > pete
    >
    > --
    > Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from gmail.com.
    > For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html

    Looking into the issue a little more, it is with 100% certainty that these
    FAQs pertaining to be about a Peter Turtill are from different sources.
    From cursory research, there have been at least 3 different versions or
    revisions of the FAQ. One version of them, the easiest to ascertain, has
    been sent from a BlueYonder/Telewest account from Wigan, Lancashire,
    England, UK. I say 'has been sent' and not 'is currently being sent' as
    sometimes the relevant information has been stripped by the newserver
    carrier or news client software, so it is unclear if this person is
    sending the current version of the FAQ everytime, or is responsible for
    all or the most recent instances of them. This person also uses the
    moniker Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, and very recently at that.

    Hexstatic

    hexst, Dec 12, 2005
  4. hexst

    Guest

    On 12 Dec 2005 20:03:25 -0000, er
    (hexst) wrote:

> [...]

    >> For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html
    >>

    >Looking into the issue a little more, it is with 100% certainty that these
    >FAQs pertaining to be about a Peter Turtill are from different sources.
    >From cursory research, there have been at least 3 different versions or
    >revisions of the FAQ. One version of them, the easiest to ascertain, has
    >been sent from a BlueYonder/Telewest account from Wigan, Lancashire,
    >England, UK. I say 'has been sent' and not 'is currently being sent' as
    >sometimes the relevant information has been stripped by the newserver
    >carrier or news client software, so it is unclear if this person is
    >sending the current version of the FAQ everytime, or is responsible for
    >all or the most recent instances of them. This person also uses the
    >moniker Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, and very recently at that.

    Blimey Hexstatic. That has surprised me that one. I am sure the Wigan
    connection is just repeating the post already made. I cannot do
    anything about that lady as she is mentally ill and although I am
    surprised she has done it I have no option but to live with that.
    However the author is the main problem. I hadn't even realised there
    was more than one poster involved thanks. I can have a quiet word with
    the Wigan posters husband but that is about it as far as that one
    goes. Thanks for your advice.
    pete

    --
    Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from gmail.com.
    For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html

    , Dec 12, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    says...

    >On 12 Dec 2005 20:03:25 -0000, er
    >(hexst) wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message

    >>gmail.com.

    >>service
    >>>
    >>> I am very grateful to you for your expertise. I am afraid I was born
    >>> when working class lads were expected to have brawn rather than brain.

    >>this

    >>Usenet

    >>> Tiscali were supposed to have closed this chap down so he must have
    >>> used a dial up or somebody elses account. It is of course
    >>> who is intent on causing trouble for everyone and me
    >>> in particular.
    >>> Many thanks,
    >>> pete
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from gmail.com.
    >>> For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html
    >>>

    >>Looking into the issue a little more, it is with 100% certainty that these
    >>FAQs pertaining to be about a Peter Turtill are from different sources.
    >>From cursory research, there have been at least 3 different versions or
    >>revisions of the FAQ. One version of them, the easiest to ascertain, has
    >>been sent from a BlueYonder/Telewest account from Wigan, Lancashire,
    >>England, UK. I say 'has been sent' and not 'is currently being sent' as
    >>sometimes the relevant information has been stripped by the newserver
    >>carrier or news client software, so it is unclear if this person is
    >>sending the current version of the FAQ everytime, or is responsible for
    >>all or the most recent instances of them. This person also uses the
    >>moniker Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, and very recently at that.
    >>
    >>Hexstatic

    >Blimey Hexstatic. That has surprised me that one.

    Why would it surprise you? Wasn't it you posting as Hexstatic using your
    remailer?

    >I am sure the Wigan connection is just repeating the post already made. I cannot
    >do
    >anything about that lady as she is mentally ill and although I am surprised she
    >has
    >done it I have no option but to live with that.

    LOL. You really are a fuckwit, none of the post you are talking about could
    possibly lead to Wigan there
    is nothing in any of the headers to even suggest they were posted in the uk, you
    are on a fully fledged
    fishing trip and not even a plausible one.

    >However the author is the main problem. I hadn't even realised

    There's nothing new there then, you don't realise most things.

    >there was more than one poster involved thanks. I can have a quiet word with the
    >Wigan posters
    >husband but that is about it as far as that one goes. Thanks for your advice.

    LOL. Admit it peter dear, it was you using the remailer and you replying to
    yourself, nobody with a
    fraction of the usenet savvy you display would take seriously what Hexstatic has
    said is 100% certain,
    they only have to look at the headers involved and then see where he/you said
    "This person also uses
    the moniker Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, and very recently at that." to see that only
    with the infamous Turtill
    Logic Leap could such a connection be made, you also slipped up peter dear,
    using the word "moniker",
    that is so Turtill. LOL
    >pete

    A full record of all your posts, including any you may have been able to have
    removed from Google, will
    probably be posted when news of your death filters through. Will you be able to
    postumously have
    them taken down from Google. LOL

    --
    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha

    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, Dec 13, 2005
  6. hexst

    Guest

    On 13 Dec 2005 01:20:18 -0800, Mrs.Smicker-Abacha
    <> wrote:

    You are very sick Pat. I am not taking this any further now I know you
    are smicker abacha. Your business could suffer terminally if your
    language and expression became common knowledge. Now you have been
    uncovered just go away and be quiet while you have the chance.
    Peter Turtill

    --
    Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from gmail.com.
    For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html

    , Dec 13, 2005
  7. A superb example for Turtill's grandchildren to read

    In article <>,
    says...

    >On 13 Dec 2005 01:20:18 -0800, Mrs.Smicker-Abacha
    >&lt;> wrote:
    >
    >You are very sick Pat. I am not taking this any further now I know you
    >are smicker abacha.

    LOL. You are totally inept, how many people have you accused of being Mrs.
    Smicker-Abacha...let me see, there was, Yoda, Tone, Derek Hornby, Obiwan Sensai,
    Soidog I know there was more, but I can't be bothered to look it up and now you
    are accusing Pat Winstanley of posting as me. Now that you no longer think that
    Tone and I are the same person when can we expect to see your grovelling
    apologies to Tone for the stress and libels you have made against him...what's
    that peter dear, real soon now, was it?

    >Your business could suffer terminally if your language and expression became
    >common knowledge.

    So once again you not only libel someone, but you are making yet another veiled
    threat. You have hounded the poor woman for so long, I hope she will make you
    pay for it, She should go to the police and tell them of your harassment.

    >Now you have been uncovered just go away and be quiet while you have the chance.

    Not only are you a totally useless in everything you do, but now you take the
    biscuit and must be usenets greatest fuckwit. Your threats to Pat Winstanley are
    like your dick, limp, lame and totally without substance.

    This is another one of your great posts that will help your grandchildren to get
    to know what a sorry piece of shit you really are.
    >Peter Turtill

    I think what is needed is a domain name and off-shore hosting so that all your
    posts can be read for generations of Turtills to come, I wonder if some kind
    soul will help you out and start setting it up. It could be archived forever and
    you know those "merkins" you are always slagging off, well they are very
    friendly and if they hear of a website that has been taken down, well wouldn't
    you know it, they mirror it 3 times for each time a site goes awol, I also think
    you may deserve your very own newsgroup, I am surprised you don't already have
    one, at least there is a PETER TURTILL FAQ already made for it, will you be
    setting it up soon, peter dear.

    --
    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha

    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, Dec 13, 2005
  8. In article <>,
    says...

    >On 11 Dec 2005 02:42:23 -0000, er
    >(hexst) wrote:
    >

    >>&lt;> wrote in message

    >>> I left out the header. Sorry. It is below.
    >>> pete
    >>> &lt;>
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from gmail.com.
    >>> For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html
    >>>

    >>Yes, it does. news.usenetzone.com refers to the sender's/author's service
    >>provider, it is the 'entry point' of the message you are enquiring about.

    >I am very grateful to you for your expertise. I am afraid I was born
    >when working class lads were expected to have brawn rather than brain.
    >
    >>news1.ip-mobilphone.net refers to the receiver's service provider: in this
    >>case, it belongs to you. This information regarding the service
    >>provider's server is verified by its reference in the 'Xref:' header
    >>
    >>news1.ip-mobilphone.net is hosted on a Tiscali run service, based in
    >>Germany. The address is owned by the same concern as that offering the
    >>Usenet Replayer web-based portal. You received this post using the Usenet
    >>Replayer web/email-to-usenet service. ip-mobilphone.net does not mean
    >>that only mobile phones can send and receive using it: it is just a name
    >>that reflects just one of the functions of Usenet Replayer. ip-
    >>mobilphone.net is the server used by all the Usenet Replayer service
    >>users, irrespective of their connection.
    >>
    >>news.usenetzone.com refers to the sender's/author's service provider.
    >>
    >>In short, when reading paths, your service provider is at the start and
    >>the sender's it at the end. You follow from left to right, to see the
    >>path that your service has taken to receive the message. (The original
    >>message went from the sender at usenetzone to moat.net to octanews to
    >>readnews/corenews.com to you the recipient, at ip-mobilphone.net) Your
    >>service provider is confirmed in the Xref header.

    >Tiscali were supposed to have closed this chap down so he must have
    >used a dial up or somebody elses account. It is of course
    > who is intent on causing trouble for everyone and me
    >in particular.
    >Many thanks,
    >pete

    Now that you are convinced that it isn't Tone, but one of your previous victims
    from Wigan, will you be apologising to Tone for all the stress you have put him
    under?

    Of course I doubt that anyone will hold their breath waiting for you to admit
    that you have been on one of your campaigns against the wrong person, again. At
    least your actions have the bonus effect that confirm what a thoroughly nasty
    little piece of shit you are and leaves more evidence around for your
    grandchildren to get the fuller flavour of you. LOL

    --
    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha

    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, Dec 14, 2005
  9. hexst

    Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:40:59 +0000, wrote:

    >Blimey Hexstatic. That has surprised me that one. I am sure the Wigan
    >connection is just repeating the post already made. I cannot do
    >anything about that lady as she is mentally ill and although I am
    >surprised she has done it I have no option but to live with that.
    >However the author is the main problem. I hadn't even realised there
    >was more than one poster involved thanks. I can have a quiet word with
    >the Wigan posters husband but that is about it as far as that one
    >goes. Thanks for your advice.
    >pete

    As I suspected also. The posts came from several sources.

    , Dec 14, 2005
  10. Re: A superb example for Turtill's grandchildren to read

    On 13 Dec 2005 12:53:44 -0800, Mrs.Smicker-Abacha
    <> wrote:

    >This is another one of your great posts that will help your grandchildren to get
    >to know what a sorry piece of shit you really are.
    >>Peter Turtill
    >>

    >I think what is needed is a domain name and off-shore hosting so that all your
    >posts can be read for generations of Turtills to come, I wonder if some kind
    >soul will help you out and start setting it up. It could be archived forever and
    >you know those "merkins" you are always slagging off, well they are very
    >friendly and if they hear of a website that has been taken down, well wouldn't
    >you know it, they mirror it 3 times for each time a site goes awol, I also think
    >you may deserve your very own newsgroup, I am surprised you don't already have
    >one, at least there is a PETER TURTILL FAQ already made for it, will you be
    >setting it up soon, peter dear.

    Is there any real point in this childishness?.
    You throw a stone, they throw a stone etc etc etc.

    Its Christmas, how about everyone lays off and see if peace will break
    out?

    Dave the exTrailer, Dec 14, 2005
  11. hexst

    Koola Kube Guest

    "hexst" <> wrote in message
    > This person also uses the
    > moniker Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, and very recently at that.

    What are you on, and can I have some?

    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha has only ever posted from a Newsguy account.
    Remember Obiwan?

    Koola Kube, Dec 14, 2005
  12. Re: A superb example for Turtill's grandchildren to read

    Dave the exTrailer wrote:
    > On 13 Dec 2005 12:53:44 -0800, Mrs.Smicker-Abacha
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> This is another one of your great posts that will help your
    >> grandchildren to get to know what a sorry piece of shit you really
    >> are.
    >>> Peter Turtill
    >>>

    >> I think what is needed is a domain name and off-shore hosting so
    >> that all your posts can be read for generations of Turtills to come,
    >> I wonder if some kind soul will help you out and start setting it
    >> up. It could be archived forever and you know those "merkins" you
    >> are always slagging off, well they are very friendly and if they
    >> hear of a website that has been taken down, well wouldn't you know
    >> it, they mirror it 3 times for each time a site goes awol, I also
    >> think you may deserve your very own newsgroup, I am surprised you
    >> don't already have one, at least there is a PETER TURTILL FAQ
    >> already made for it, will you be setting it up soon, peter dear.

    > Is there any real point in this childishness?.
    > You throw a stone, they throw a stone etc etc etc.
    >
    > Its Christmas, how about everyone lays off and see if peace will break
    > out?

    More chance of peace in both Palestine and Iraq together than peace on here.

    Martin <><
    --
    http://www.cashisallyouneed.co.uk/

    Martin Davies, Dec 14, 2005
  13. hexst

    hexst Guest

    "Koola Kube" <> wrote in message

    > "hexst" <> wrote in message
    >> This person also uses the
    >> moniker Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, and very recently at that.

    > What are you on, and can I have some?
    >
    > Mrs.Smicker-Abacha has only ever posted from a Newsguy account.
    > Remember Obiwan?

    Correct.

    And ANYONE can subscribe to a Newsguy account.

    But it's the other information in the headers in SOME of the posts that
    allows this to be narrowed down to a specific ISP and a location.

    Note that I said 'sometimes the relevant information has been stripped by
    the newserver carrier or news client software, so it is unclear if this
    person is sending the current version of the FAQ everytime, or is
    responsible for all or the most recent instances of them.' It cannot be
    said that every instance of Mrs.Smicker-Abacha is the same person or that
    the posts are being sent from the same location.

    I also pointed out the FAQ has appeared in different versions/revisions
    and it is without question that the same IP address was used to post
    several instances of this within a short space of time and that same IP
    address also used Mrs.Smicker-Abacha in the 'Author' field on other posts.

    The information I gave fitted in with the information Turtill already has.
    That it made sense to him suggests that it is correct or at least
    substantiates what he already knows.

    Hexstatic

    hexst, Dec 14, 2005
  14. hexst

    Guest

    On 14 Dec 2005 19:39:34 -0000, er
    (hexst) wrote:

    >"Koola Kube" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "hexst" <> wrote in message
    >>> This person also uses the
    >>> moniker Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, and very recently at that.

    >> What are you on, and can I have some?
    >>
    >> Mrs.Smicker-Abacha has only ever posted from a Newsguy account.
    >> Remember Obiwan?
    >>

    >Correct.
    >
    >And ANYONE can subscribe to a Newsguy account.
    >
    >But it's the other information in the headers in SOME of the posts that
    >allows this to be narrowed down to a specific ISP and a location.
    >
    >Note that I said 'sometimes the relevant information has been stripped by
    >the newserver carrier or news client software, so it is unclear if this
    >person is sending the current version of the FAQ everytime, or is
    >responsible for all or the most recent instances of them.' It cannot be
    >said that every instance of Mrs.Smicker-Abacha is the same person or that
    >the posts are being sent from the same location.
    >
    >I also pointed out the FAQ has appeared in different versions/revisions
    >and it is without question that the same IP address was used to post
    >several instances of this within a short space of time and that same IP
    >address also used Mrs.Smicker-Abacha in the 'Author' field on other posts.
    >
    >The information I gave fitted in with the information Turtill already has.
    >That it made sense to him suggests that it is correct or at least
    >substantiates what he already knows.
    >

    >Hexstatic

    I am very grateful to you for your help and expertise. I was going to
    leave the subject now I realise what is happening but to you I will
    always owe an answer. The link to Wigan confirmed their were two
    posters and that was where I was totally flumoxed. I now realise that
    after having my own name and address used by one of these posters they
    obviously could also use each name whenever they wanted, hence the
    different style of posting sometimes noticed by others more astute
    than me. The clincher was the bit that showed a VoIP connection. I
    didn't know what it was and only learned that from a private e-mail
    which also identified the ISP. I am content that I know just what has
    been happening now thanks to the expertise of others on usenet and
    this little escapade has taught me a valuable lesson. I will never be
    confrontational on usenet again nor will I reply to confrontational
    posters.
    pete

    --
    Due to privacy considerations, I will not respond to mail from gmail.com.
    For more information, please visit www.google-watch.org/gmail.html

    , Dec 14, 2005
  15. hexst

    Koola Kube Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > I will never be confrontational on usenet again nor will I reply to

    confrontational posters.

    Until you find a way of posting anonymously, of course.

    Koola Kube, Dec 15, 2005
  16. hexst

    Derek Hornby Guest

    "Koola Kube" <> wrote

    Peter Turtill wrote:

    > > > I will never be confrontational on usenet again nor will I reply to

    > confrontational posters.
    >
    > Until you find a way of posting anonymously, of course.

    What is the proof he doesn't do that now anyway!

    The big mistake Peter Turtill made was to think that he can say and do
    whatever, no matter what, and everyone (his target victims)
    must just sit back and take it.

    Derek

    Derek Hornby, Dec 15, 2005
  17. Re: A superb example for Turtill's grandchildren to read

    In article <>, Dave the exTrailer
    says...

    >On 13 Dec 2005 12:53:44 -0800, Mrs.Smicker-Abacha
    >&lt;> wrote:
    >
    >>This is another one of your great posts that will help your grandchildren to get
    >>to know what a sorry piece of shit you really are.
    >>>Peter Turtill
    >>>

    >>I think what is needed is a domain name and off-shore hosting so that all your
    >>posts can be read for generations of Turtills to come, I wonder if some kind
    >>soul will help you out and start setting it up. It could be archived forever and
    >>you know those "merkins" you are always slagging off, well they are very
    >>friendly and if they hear of a website that has been taken down, well wouldn't
    >>you know it, they mirror it 3 times for each time a site goes awol, I also think
    >>you may deserve your very own newsgroup, I am surprised you don't already have
    >>one, at least there is a PETER TURTILL FAQ already made for it, will you be
    >>setting it up soon, peter dear.

    >Is there any real point in this childishness?.
    >You throw a stone, they throw a stone etc etc etc.

    You misunderstand the problem, turtill throws the stones, stones are then
    returned.

    >Its Christmas, how about everyone lays off and see if peace will break out?

    Peace may break out if turtill lays off, but not until then.

    --
    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha

    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, Dec 17, 2005
  18. In article <>,
    says...

    >On 14 Dec 2005 19:39:34 -0000, er
    >(hexst) wrote:
    >
    >>"Koola Kube" &lt;> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "hexst" &lt;> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> What are you on, and can I have some?
    >>>
    >>> Mrs.Smicker-Abacha has only ever posted from a Newsguy account.
    >>> Remember Obiwan?
    >>>

    >>Correct.
    >>
    >>And ANYONE can subscribe to a Newsguy account.
    >>
    >>But it's the other information in the headers in SOME of the posts that
    >>allows this to be narrowed down to a specific ISP and a location.
    >>
    >>Note that I said 'sometimes the relevant information has been stripped by
    >>the newserver carrier or news client software, so it is unclear if this
    >>person is sending the current version of the FAQ everytime, or is
    >>responsible for all or the most recent instances of them.' It cannot be
    >>said that every instance of Mrs.Smicker-Abacha is the same person or that
    >>the posts are being sent from the same location.
    >>
    >>I also pointed out the FAQ has appeared in different versions/revisions
    >>and it is without question that the same IP address was used to post
    >>several instances of this within a short space of time and that same IP
    >>address also used Mrs.Smicker-Abacha in the 'Author' field on other posts.
    >>
    >>The information I gave fitted in with the information Turtill already has.
    >>That it made sense to him suggests that it is correct or at least
    >>substantiates what he already knows.
    >>

    >>Hexstatic

    >I am very grateful to you for your help and expertise.

    LOL.

    >I was going to leave the subject now I realise what is happening but to you I
    >will
    >always owe an answer.

    Sounds like love to me.

    >The link to Wigan confirmed their were two posters and that was where I was
    >totally
    >flumoxed.

    LOL. Confirmed by your remailer friend. LOL

    >I now realise that after having my own name and address used by one of
    >these posters they obviously could also use each name whenever they wanted,
    >hence
    >the different style of posting sometimes noticed by others more astute than me.

    A stuffed toy is more astute.

    >The clincher was the bit that showed a VoIP connection. I
    >didn't know what it was and only learned that from a private e-mail
    >which also identified the ISP. I am content that I know just what has
    >been happening now thanks to the expertise of others on usenet and
    >this little escapade has taught me a valuable lesson. I will never be
    >confrontational on usenet again nor will I reply to confrontational
    >posters.
    >pete

    LOL. I wonder how many times your words will be quoted back at you, you remind
    me of Toad of Toad Hall.

    --
    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha

    Mrs.Smicker-Abacha, Dec 17, 2005